Home / Canadian Study Permits, Visitor Visas & Work Permits for United Arab Emirates

Canadian Immigration:
Temporary Status for Citizens of
The United Arab Emirates

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act & Immigration Regulations not only cover persons who wish to live in Canada permanently but also those who wish to study and/or work temporarily in Canada and persons who wish to visit from the United Arab Emirates.

To learn more about acquiring permits or visas, please click the links below.

If you are interested in retaining our services to obtain a Study Permit, Temporary Resident (Visitor) Visa, or a Labour Market Impact Assessment from ESDC and/or a work permit, fill out our General Inquiry Form.