Home / Canadian Study Permits, Visitor Visas and Work Permits for Jamaica

Canadian Immigration:
Temporary Status for Citizens of Jamaica

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act & Immigration Regulations not only cover persons who wish to live in Canada permanently but also those who wish to study and/or work temporarily in Canada and persons who wish to visit from Jamaica.

To learn more about acquiring permits or visas, please click the links below.

If you are interested in retaining our services to obtain a Study Permit, Temporary Resident (Visitor) Visa, or a Labour Market Impact Assessment from ESDC and/or a work permit, fill out our General Inquiry Form.